Sunday 3 April 2011

How to create and embed Classtools games into your website

As promised, here's a brief tutorial on creating games using Classtools. Well, actually, not quite ;-P. I just remembered that Teacher Tube has a video tutorial, and it may well save me the effort. I'll embed it here, and if you still have problems, just post a comment and I'll try to help.

One thing worth mentioning, however, is that Classtools host the games in their own server. You cannot download your creation and host them yourself. Whether you use the embed option or the html file, it leads you back to the game in their server.

I've used their games quite a bit. Here are 2 examples:



Related posts:

Index of all material by category
How to create Content Generator games
How to embed or link games in your website
How to force links to open in a new window
How to take a screen shot

1 comment:

  1. I have seen your site of game which gives a perfect outlook I want to add some games on your splendid design site I hope you will consider my request.
    Click Here
    awaisgamesdownload.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.